The long anticipated XT-912 MK3 is the most recent offering of style, safety and performance from Airborne Australia. Designed and manufactured in Australia the MK3 has added to the long tested performance of the XT 912 series. Improvements across comfort, flight stability, economy and electronics, give the MK3 world leading performance.
XT3-912 / XRS What’s New
Cockpit – New Design
- Seat design: Seats have been redesigned for function, comfort and wear. Increased leg room and improved footrests make for a more comfortable flight.
- Soft Sides: Redesigned to allow for full enclosure of the storage area, increased storage area and improved aerodynamics.
- Cockpit internal: Wider more spacious cockpit for improved comfort and storage.
Cockpit External: improved aerodynamics for a more comfortable ride with improved protection against wind buffeting. Windscreen is now easily removable with quarter turn fasteners for quicker cleaning
- Simplified layout for a neater stylish finish.
- Instrument options allowing from the Amptronic GX2 instrument to a 8.5 inch MGL EFIS colour instrument with integrated GPS
- General Improvements: The electrical systems have been overhauled to reduce complexity and EMI (noise). The wiring has been simplified and made easier to maintain.
- Strobe Lights: Optional fitting of strobe light has been allowed for.
- Fuel Level Sender: An inclusion to allow for real time information on fuel use and levels has been included to work with both instruments.
- Battery: The fuel tank has been modified allowing for easier access to the battery and new transponder / radio position.
- Installation: Thrust line has been offset (yaw) by 1.8 degrees and rotated forward (pitch) by 3 degrees significantly reducing engine torque effect at all power settings.
- Engine cowl: is now standard
- Wheel Spats: The rear will spat has been modified to improved tracking.
XRS Wing: Winglets custom designed to improve stability and wing efficiency. Underside sail area increased, and tip struts modified for a more rigged winglet mounting. These changes have resulted in improved tracking, stability, and better handling .
For more information
To see more information on the M3-S and XR-S wing. And also the soon to be released XR K wing go to: http://www.airborne.com.au/pages/microlights-m3-sport.php
For High Resolution press images go to: http://www.airborne.com.au/press/m3-sport/index.php
For pricing contact email@example.com or call +61 2 49 449 199